Compassionate Care from Great Falls Animal Hospital
At Great Falls Animal Hospital, we are a progressive veterinary hospital with a wide range of services for your pets. We believe in quality veterinary care and convenience. That’s why we’re determined to offer you and your pet as many services as we can. Whether it’s surgery, grooming, or even creating a behavioral training plan, we offer it all. This helps build a stronger bond between us and you and your pet.
For over 50 years, our Great Falls veterinarians have seen countless patients and have built up trust with our local community. They know that they can count on us to provide quality care each and every time they walk through the door, regardless of the services they are seeking.
Comprehensive Care & Services
Take a look at our services listed below. If your pet is in need of a service that is not listed, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We will go above and beyond to accommodate the needs of your animal.
- Preventative care – In order to maintain your pet’s health, we recommend annual preventative healthcare.
- Lab and x-ray service – Our radiology department has an in-house x-ray machine that allows us to diagnose problems not found by physical exams.
- Dental hygiene services – Oral health increases your pet’s wellbeing, adds to longevity, and makes your pet more pleasant to be around.
- Surgery – The veterinarians at Great Falls Animal Hospital are skilled surgeons, capable of routine surgeries, as well as soft tissue or orthopedic procedures.
- Behavioral and training services – Our doctors and nurses can offer insight and answers to many of your questions about your pet’s behavior.
- Cat adoption – Since its inception in January of 1992, the GFAH cat adoption program has found new homes for over 1300 cats and kittens.
- Geriatric care – As your pet ages, it is important to have checkups every six months. Many conditions are more common as your pet gets older.
- Acupuncture Using anatomy, physiology, and pathology and involving an important type of physical exam called left "myofascial palpation, " allows the doctor to locate sources of discomfort and dysfunction.
- Home euthanasia – Our doctors are here to help you evaluate the quality of life that your pet is experiencing and help you know when you need to make an end of life decision.
Our AAHA Accreditation
At Great Falls Animal Hospital, we are so proud to be an AAHA-accredited hospital since 1993. This accreditation is not easy to come by and means that we were evaluated on approximately 900 standards of veterinary care. This accreditation is only awarded to the finest veterinary institutions in the country and shows that they recognized our passionate dedication to quality care. Stop by today to find out why our customers trust us for all their pet needs.
To learn more about our services or to make an appointment, reach out to our friendly team! We look forward to speaking with you.
“I have never been disappointed.”- Barbara F.
“The care is superb”- Nelson P.
“She was handled gently and professionally.”- Jessie R.