Behavioral & Training Services in Great Falls
Serving Pets in Northern Virginia & the Washington, D.C. Area
If your pet is experiencing behavioral problems, it’s important that you seek a solution sooner rather than later. The longer your pet goes without training, the harder it will be to break the habits they have developed. Additionally, behavioral problems can not only cause stress for you, but it can lead to additional problems down the road, including major medical issues. Great Falls Animal Hospital offers behavioral and training services to help make your life easier.
Our services include:
- Basic obedience training
- Behavioral counseling
- Treatment for barking problems, aggressiveness, depression, and more
Tips for Training Your Dog
Though we offer dog behavior and training services at our Great Falls hospital, there are several things you can do at home to help make the process a bit easier.
- Make sure your dog clearly knows when their behavior is unacceptable
- Make sure they also know what behaviors are acceptable
- Make it clear that you, the parent, are always the one in charge
- Identify which triggers cause your dog to behave poorly
- Don’t reward him or her if they stop misbehaving, as this will cause them to misbehave again in expectation of a reward
Committed to Happy & Healthy Pets
At Great Falls Animal Hospital, we are so much more than somewhere you take your pets when they are sick. Whether it’s vaccinations, wellness care, dental services, or grooming, we are always here for you. Our hospital has been serving the Great Falls community for over 50 years and looks forward to being here for you for 50 more.
Schedule your next appointment with us today. Our team looks forward to seeing you!
“I have never been disappointed.”- Barbara F.
“The care is superb”- Nelson P.
“She was handled gently and professionally.”- Jessie R.