Pet Preventative Care
There are many things you can do for your pet’s preventative care and it’s important that you do them all. Keeping your pet healthy overall will greatly increase the length of their life, catch diseases early enough to treat them and prevent future illnesses or decrease the severity of them, and cost you less in the long run. Veterinary bills can be expensive. Maintaining proper care of your pet and bringing them in for the recommended visits will mean lower vet costs in general because we can detect and treat many diseases and illnesses before drastic measures must be taken.
You can help in preventing future unnecessary veterinary visits by:
- Keeping up-to-date with immunizations
- Administering the suggested (and prescribed) medications
- Flea and tick preventative product, monthly year round
- Heartworm administered monthly year round
- Feeding your pet a healthy and nutritious diet
- Brushing your pet’s teeth and fur daily
- Taking your pet on walks and giving them enough exercise
- Regularly getting your pet groomed (how often depends on the individual animal)
- We will need to discuss you pet’s dental needs, exercise and training, and diet for your pet’s life stage
- Problems you have noticed, either physical or behavioral, can be addressed with the veterinarian
The Right Choice for Your Beloved Pet
Our Mission for Your Pet
We are guided by the common understanding that the hospital’s foremost mission is to keep our patients healthy and enjoying life with their families.
Many Payment Options
We know how stressful and expensive it can be when your pet is sick. We truly care about your pet's health, let us work with you to find the best payment option for your pet's visit.
Five Decades of Care
When experience matters choose a veterinary hospital that is backed by more than 50 years of experience. We're here to combine our experience and compassion to care for your beloved pet.
Real Stories from Real Owners
“I have never been disappointed.”- Barbara F.
“The care is superb”- Nelson P.
“She was handled gently and professionally.”- Jessie R.