The first step in treating his disease is to attempt to kill these immature heartworms first by using monthly heartworm preventative. At the same time, he is on an antibiotic to kill a bacteria called Wolbachia that often accompanies microfilaria. Through this long treatment he must be very calm. He has a flair for this talent. Click here for link to see the microfilaria moving under the microscope!
- How I decided to become certified in veterinary acupuncture and is acupuncture right for your pet?
- December 9, 2019
- Is Physical Rehabilitation right for your dog?
- The Importance of Heartworm Prevention
- June 20, 2019
- Sometimes Life is For the Birds
- February 11, 2019
- Halloween Tech Tip Special
- October 31, 2018