Medical Boarding Services in Great Falls
Customizable Pet Care While You’re Away
Are you going away and are searching for somewhere to care for your pet? Great Falls Animal Hospital has you covered. We know boarding can cause anxiety for both you and your pet, especially if your pet has special needs or requires a little extra TLC. For this reason, we offer medical boarding. We can tailor our medical boarding program to meet the individual pet’s needs and offer different amenities to help your pet feel more comfortable.
To learn more about our boarding services, reach out to us today at (703) 594-7363. We provide care to pets in Northern Virginia and the greater Washington D.C. area.
Why Use Our Medical Boarding?
Our boarding services at Great Falls Animal Hospital are perfect for pets of all ages, and we are happy to accept both dogs and cats. In addition, we offer:
- Individualized attention – Whether your pet has medical, physical, or emotional challenges, we can meet the needs of almost any pet.
- Soothing atmosphere – We board fewer animals at once. This means your pet will have a calmer experience with us.
- Extra walks – We’ll take your pet on a walk five times a day.
- Care from a veterinarian – A vet will check on your pet every day and will oversee your pet’s prescriptions.
- Physical accommodations – For our older boarders, and those who need it, we have raised beds, fluffy bedding, and raised bowls.
- Music for pet anxiety – If your pet is the nervous or anxious type, we offer Through a Dog’s Ear for both cats and dogs, which is calming music that is specially designed for pet anxiety.
- Cats and dogs housed separately – We want to make sure both our feline and our canine friends have the best experience.
- Feline pheromones – We use feline pheromones to help with additional calming.
The Benefits of Our Boarding Services
Unlike other boarding services in Great Falls, our accommodations are next door to a hospital and a staff of experienced veterinarians. You can rest assured that if there are any issues or if your pet needs any immediate attention, we’ll be sure to take great care of them. Our hospital has been serving the community for over 50 years and is committed to always providing the highest level of care in the area.
We look forward to caring for your pets while you are away. Contact us today to make a reservation.
The Right Choice for Your Beloved Pet
Our Mission for Your Pet
We are guided by the common understanding that the hospital’s foremost mission is to keep our patients healthy and enjoying life with their families.
Many Payment Options
We know how stressful and expensive it can be when your pet is sick. We truly care about your pet's health, let us work with you to find the best payment option for your pet's visit.
Five Decades of Care
When experience matters choose a veterinary hospital that is backed by more than 50 years of experience. We're here to combine our experience and compassion to care for your beloved pet.
Real Stories from Real Owners
“I have never been disappointed.”- Barbara F.
“The care is superb”- Nelson P.
“She was handled gently and professionally.”- Jessie R.